dinsdag 18 februari 2014

My Mentor Miles In Front Of Tesla Motors Miami With Very Important Message Must Watch

My Mentor Miles In Front Of Tesla Motors Miami With Very Important Message Must Watch

My Mentor Miles In Front Of Tesla Motors Miami With Very Important Message Must Watch

One of my two mentors, and yes I am really blessed having not one but two Mentors, just want to talk to you direct, sweet and short. Miles Segers is not only one of the most "down to earth" guy but always speaks what is on his mind.
Miles Segers, the best sponsor, always there when you need advice and help
Miles Segers started not so long ago from being broke with Big Idea Mastermind, but Miles , just like me, had and still have, a vision, to help as much people to become successful, for me Miles is the "live changer" because he is not only so real and authentic, but he loves what he is doing everyday, helping others.

 
 Miles Segers on the balcony at the Trump resort tower in Miami

 I don t want to talk all the time about Miles Segers here, but it is the truth, especially in our Online Marketing business we really need people like Miles, and Vick Strizheus, it is not all about the money, you see, people buy from people ans yes we are selling stuff, that s why they call it a business LOL, and yes, the products are the best products on this planet, and yes from the people s company, and yes we work for it, I work day and night and I just started a few months ago, and yes I have a big vision of helping thousands and thousands of people giving them the "wake up call" of life, because I really convinced that it is the right for everybody on this planet to have the life you really want and you re dreaming of, I am convinced we all, YOU included, really deserve that.


WE ALL OWN THE RIGHT OF LIVING THE LIFE WE WANT

 Paulo Barroso, Miles Segers and the "photo bomber" Vick Strizheus

You see in this picture 3 different kind of persons, with some things in common.
They all started from scratch, they all worked day and night, and still do, they all became successful because they helped so many other people in becoming successful and last but not least, all three guys here are authentic, no bla bla they all walk an extra mile for their team members.


THERE IS NO OTHER TEAM OR COMPANY ON THIS PLANET WITH SO MANY SUCCESS STORIES, PERIOD


There is no other team and company who has created so many success stories of ordinary "every day" people becoming successful for the very first time in their lives, there is no other company or team like the big idea mastermind, period.
If you are really serious about your business and your big WHY you want to become successful, you should lock arms with us right now, great things will happen this year, and I want you to be a part of it, lets start writing and creating your life success story together, with us you will never walk alone again, promised.

http://goo.gl/YizL7I

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten