zaterdag 1 maart 2014

I did it, I start a completely different way of life traveling the world with a tablet and a backpack

I did it, I start a new completely different way of living traveling the world with just a tablet and a backpack

 

It is unbelievable but really true, from Tuesday next week I will start traveling all over the world with just myself, my backpack and a tablet, I have thought about doing this for a long time and finally I told myself, "It is now or never" and yes people think I am crazy leaving everything behind and start traveling the world mostly by walking from one place to another.

I wanted to do this for a long time now, I sold everything and bought a new windows surface 2 tablet, a backpack some clothes and that's all.

For me it is all about freedom, just like the business I am in, with Big Idea Mastermind and empower network, it is not only about the money, it is much more a way of life, we call it the BIM lifestyle, helping others to escape to daily prison, we call work.

Start doing those things you always wanted, start living the life you really want


Many people dream about doing what I and Hundreds of thousands from all over the world are doing, living the life they always ve dreamed about.

I am so blessed having not one but two Mentors, because having a mentor in our Industry is an absolutely must, I believe, when you re reading books like: "The secrets of the Millionaire Mind" by T.Harv Eker, and still one of my favorites and the book that really changed my way of thinking, than you will know why rich and successful people are successful, and yes also because having a coach, a mentor and to surround you with successful people.

So I will keep you all updated, traveling the world meeting new people and living the BIM lifestyle with internet marketing with Big Idea Mastermind and the People s Company.

Here is a video of one of my mentor, Miles Segers, hope you will like it.


Please click here for more info and to lock arms with me
 
http://www.empowernetwork.com/almostasecret?id=workwithroemer
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten